Robotic & Manual Welded Precision Metal Products
At Classic Welding and Fabrication Inc., our customers gain access to extensive welding capabilities utilizing both Robotic and Manual welding, MIG and TIG. Our capabilities include:
- Experienced and certified in welding carbon steels, stainless steels, and aluminum materials.
- Complete resistance spot welding capabilities available for joining parts together; as well as welding nuts, studs, and various other fasteners to precision metal assemblies.
- AWS Certified Welders and AISC Compliant
We supply manual & robotic weldments to various industries, including:
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy
- Utility-scale ground-based racking systems
- Utility truck and large vehicles
Our company has material handling systems and overhead cranes in place to manage part positioning for parts ranging from 40 feet and longer weighing many tons, to small parts being a few inches long and fractions of a pound. Weld programs may run in 1,000+ unit manufacturing lots weekly to smaller volumes being processed monthly or a few times annually. Contact us today to learn more!
Our staff are experienced in designing and developing medium to high volume weld fixture solutions, ranging from:
- Automotive quality fixtures with automated clamping and materials handling systems.
- Articulating and rotating fixtures with CNC repositioning.
- Carrousel rotating table and rollover fixtures.
- Bluco welding tables